  Oh my! I am sooo sorry! My apologies for sending this note to the
wrong group, it was intended for my BIBCO Group members here at Penn
State. That said, I'm sure others on this list have the same idea in
mind? Again, my apologies, and I will pay closer attention to group
names in my email from now on!

:-[

Paige