Oh my! I am sooo sorry! My apologies for sending this note to the wrong group, it was intended for my BIBCO Group members here at Penn State. That said, I'm sure others on this list have the same idea in mind? Again, my apologies, and I will pay closer attention to group names in my email from now on!

:-[

Paige