CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

This month's deadline for report stats is September 30 (due to the end of FY-10).

Please submit your reports by COB, September 30 to have them included in the September stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for September and any other months not yet reported.

As of 5:00 pm EDT Tuesday, September 28, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

SUNY at Buffalo

University of California, Los Angeles

University of California, Irvine

Hong Kong University of Science & Technology

Brown University

As of 5:00 pm EDT Tuesday, September 28, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

National Agricultural Library

University of Florida

Indiana University

Tulane University