CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

This month's deadline for report stats is Tuesday,September 7.

Please submit your reports by COB, September 7 to have them included in the August stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for August and any other months not yet reported.

The link for "Deadlines and Guidelines for... FY2010" appears at:

http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html

A Few Other Things:

-Sept. 30 is the deadline to send your September stats report

- Sept. 15 is the deadline for sending a brief narrative about your institution's BIBCO activities for the FY2010 Annual Report.

You can see last year's narratives at:  http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/bibco/BIBCOAnnualReportFY2009.pdf

Please send to [log in to unmask]

We Have Received:

As of 3:00 pm EDT Friday, September 3, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

       Harvard Divinity School

       SUNY at Buffalo

     University of California, Los Angeles

     National U

    Cornell University

    Center for Reserach Libraries

    University of California, Irvine

    University of California, Davis

    Connecticut State Library

    EBSCO Publishing

   US Government Printing Office

    University of Georgia

    Harvard U, University College

 Hong Kong University of Science & Technology

    Harvard University

    University of Chicago

  Indiana University

  University of Texas, Austin

    Getty Research Institute

    University of Oregon

Health Sciences Lib, Univ of Pittsburgh

Brown University

 Serials Solutions

Saint Louis University School of Law

  Vanderbilt University

  Brigham Young, Lee Library

  Penn State University

Brigham Young, Hunter Library

University of Washington

 New York University Law Library

As of 3:00 pm EDT Friday, September 3, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

National Agricultural Library

Cornell University

Center for Reserach Libraries

University of Florida

Harvard U, University College

University of Chicago

Northwestern University

Indiana University

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

Saint Louis University School of Law

Penn State University

University of Washington

New York University Law Library

Columbia University

New York University

Arizona State University

Brigham Young University

Stanford University

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Indiana University School of Law at Indianapolis

Princeton University

Eastman Sch of Music

University of Dayton

Oklahoma State University