Greetings.   A few things of interest:

1.  We've tweaked a few things here, and now have two aliases for the generic mailbox that I read for BIBCO issues.  Both work now, unless you report any further bounced messages:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask].

2.  A colleague has updated some BIBCO and NACO contact info on our web pages as reported by our libraries.  If we've missed your update, please let us know.

3.  I'll be hoping to receive a BIBCO narrative from every BIBCO institution by the end of the day on Wedesday, Sept. 15.  Some folks have sent their messages in advance--thank you!   I'd like to avoid reminder/nag mode after the 15th.

Cornell University

Eastman School of Music

Harvard University

Harvard-Yenching Library