E-mail message

Sender: [log in to unmask]
(Science Fiction and Fantasy Listserv) From:
[log in to unmask](Paul Brians) Date: Wed, Sep 8, 2010, 7:24am
(EDT-3) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Klingon swords in the
country Reply to: [log in to unmask] (Science Fiction and Fantasy
Listserv)

Last week, out on a drive in Washington State's rural Kitsap Peninsula,
I spotted a knife-maker's table set up in his front yard, proudly
displaying a full-scale Klingon sword.
Paul Brians