I have this need to support complex boolean queries within a field.
I'd like to not have to repeat the 'index relation' over and over
within the statement.  Rather, I'd like something like

   title = ((fish OR turtle) AND sea) - though, much more complex -
and don't want to have to write:

  ((title = fish OR title = turtle) AND title = sea)

Logically, it's just projecting the index and relation upon the
enclosed terms.  Before we depart from the CQL spec I thought I'd see
if there was a way to get similar 'shortcutting' using build-in
extension mechanisms?

Thanks,
--tim