A description of the standard EAD in OWL-RDF format is avalaible on a
test server of our research center, at the address:
http://213.199.9.11/ArchiBrainlet/ead.owl.

It is not, manifestly, the OWL-RDF representation of EAD, but we hope
it could be helpful!

----
Stella Di Fazio
Centro MAAS - Consorzio Roma Ricerche