I was just reminded today of dewey.info, for example:

 	http://dewey.info/class/934/2009/08/about.en

Very useful for looking up a Dewey call number and finding out what it's
about. (You can get it in RDF, too.)

Are there plans to do something similar with the Library of Congress
Classification?  I hope this is the right place to ask.  I'm working on
something that's generating lots of call numbers, like E 99 and PS 3545 and BX
4705, and I would like a URL that would tell me what they are. (Or as close as
is possible.)

Is anything like that in the works?  It would be amazingly useful service, even
just a simple lookup without the full complexity of LCC.

Bill
--
William Denton, Toronto : miskatonic.org www.frbr.org openfrbr.org