Dear colleagues,

The AT Roundtable Steering Committee presents the first in a series of interviews highlighting repositories currently implementing AT. Please follow the link below to learn about the Rockefeller Archive Center and its use of AT.

If you are interested in sharing similar information about your repository with the community, please contact Kat Stefko [[log in to unmask]]

We encourage your participation in this series of case studies, which we hope will become a great resource for people currently using or thinking about implementing the AT or Archon, or hope to implement an integrated AT/Archon tool.

http://www2.archivists.org/groups/archivists-toolkit-roundtable/archivists%E2%80%99-toolkit-repository-profile-rockefeller-archive-cent

Feel free to distribute this message broadly!

Best regards,
Genie Guerard
Chair, SAA Archivists' Toolkit Roundtable

Genie Guerard
Head, Manuscripts Division / Manuscripts Librarian
UCLA Library, Department of Special Collections
A1713, Charles E. Young Research Library
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575
Phone: (310) 206-0521 or 825-2422
FAX: (310) 206-1864