Dear colleagues,

The AT Roundtable Steering Committee presents the first in a series of interviews highlighting repositories currently implementing AT. Please follow the link below to learn about the Rockefeller Archive Center and its use of AT.

If you are interested in sharing similar information about your repository with the community, please contact Kat Stefko [[log in to unmask]]

We encourage your participation in this series of case studies, which we hope will become a great resource for people currently using or thinking about implementing the AT or Archon, or hope to implement an integrated AT/Archon tool.

http://www2.archivists.org/groups/archivists-toolkit-roundtable/archivists%E2%80%99-toolkit-repository-profile-rockefeller-archive-cent

Feel free to distribute this message broadly!

Best regards,

Genie Guerard

Chair, SAA Archivists’ Toolkit Roundtable

Genie Guerard

Head, Manuscripts Division / Manuscripts Librarian

UCLA Library, Department of Special Collections

A1713, Charles E. Young Research Library

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575

Phone: (310) 206-0521 or 825-2422

FAX: (310) 206-1864

Email: [log in to unmask]