Good morning,

Are there any theses catalogers on this list?  I ask, as I have a question regarding birthdates.  Do you  add birthdates to name hdgs. for theses?

If so:
--Where do you get said information (via Registrar's office?, Vita?, CV fact sheet etc.)?
--Do you routinely add them, or do you just use them to break a conflict?
--Are there issues you confront from authors if they see this information in FirstSearch, public catalog &/or the Web?  How do you handle such issues?

Thanking you in advance for your time.

R.

--
Robert C.W. Hall, Jr.