Much like Bob Wolverton at Mississippi State, we have a form that students need to fill out that includes space for their full name, birth date, and other useful information that may not be included in their printed thesis. In each instance, they have the chance to opt out of including their birth date or full middle name. We do say, however, that by opting out, we may have difficulty distinguishing our student from another already published author. This form also serves as an agreement between the institution and the student that we can place the thesis online should we ever get to that point. I’m more than happy to send the form if anyone is interested. It’s pretty basic.

~Joy

Joy M. Banks

Catalog Librarian

Roux Library