Hello

GR> It would be really good if authors of these sorts of tools could send
GR> us information to list them on the PREMIS tools page:
GR> http://www.loc.gov/standards/premis/tools_for_premis.php

Thanks for the link. I will give you some details of my work once it
becomes a bit more stable and tested, and hopefully once my patch has been
integrated into FITS. Without that, the user has to patch and compile FITS
themselves, or generate invalid PREMIS XML.

It isn't quite ready for your page yet, but hopefully soon.

Swithun.

--
The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: SC013532