Hello

EC> You could have a look at this:
EC> http://code.google.com/p/fits/downloads/detail?name=extras.zip

EC> It includes a stylesheet that maps from the File Information Tool Set
EC>(FITS) to PREMIS and FITS includes JHOVE.

I'm the author of these stylesheets. I have some newer versions (i.e. bugs
fixed) on my Fits In Alfresco forge site:

http://forge.alfresco.com/projects/fitsinalfresco/

(They can be used without Alfresco)

The output from FITS can't, by default, be transformed into valid PREMIS -
a small timestamp format issue. Also, as the tools that FITS uses output
their timestamps in different formats, two tools can agree on a creation
time, but FITS will record them as disagreeing, as they use different
formats for their timestamps.

The patches in extras.zip (link above and in previous message) are an
attempt at fixing these issues.

Swithun.

--
The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: SC013532