There's an overlong debate going on in the search-ws-comment mail list
([log in to unmask]) about including a displayTerm
as a subelement of <term> in a facet response.  The feelings against
including displayTerm are so strong as to suggest that it should be
deprecated in Scan.

I've been the one arguing for the inclusion of displayTerm for
consistency with Scan, but I don't use it myself in any of my
implementations.  So, my question for you all is: do any of you actually
use the displayTerm in your responses?  If not, I'll happily drop my
arguments.  If so, can you provide a good use case?

Thanks!

Ralph