From: Archie Green Union Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of APMAS 2011
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: APMAS 2011 Antalya - Turkey / Advances in Applied Physics and Materials Science Congress

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Dear Colleaques,

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite you to participate to "Advances in Applied Physics and Materials Science Congress" which will be held from 12 to 15 May 2011 in Antalya, Turkey.

APMAS 2011 intends to be a global forum for researchers and engineers to present and discuss recent innovations and new techniques in Applied Physics and Materials Science.

The Organizing Committee also encourages companies and institutions to showcase their modern products and equipment in the conference area. The congress will be held in Kemer - Antalya, attracting millions of people with its beautiful nature and historical riches. The combination of sun, deep blue sea and mountain covered with trees cannot be seen easily all together in everywhere.

Kemer offers everything you could imagine, compared to other holiday regions, it has blue flag beaches, golf courses, natural surroundings that are unmatchable with unique flora and fauna, historical places within a close distance, 300 sunshine filled days, plus low humidity and sea fresh clean air.

In addition to scientific seminars, a wide range of social programs including city tours and visits to historical places will be available.

Further information is available on our congress web site www.apmas2011.org<http://www.apmas2011.org/>

Specific questions concerning further information can be sent by e-mail to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We are looking forward to meeting you in Antalya at APMAS 2011 and invite you to contribute our congress by submitting your valuable papers.

With our best regards,

Organizing Committee

Co-President                                                  Co-President
Assoc.Prof.Dr. M. Hasan ASLAN                 Assist.Prof.Dr. S. Hikmet �a�lar

Co-President                                                  Co-President
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Mehmet �zer                         Assoc.Prof.Dr. A. Yavuz Oral

We are pleased to inform you that Prof. Dr. Peter Andreas Gr�nberg, 2007 Nobel Prize in Physics laureate for his work in the area of "giant magnetoresistance", is going to make the scientific opening presentation in our congress.