FYI, closing the loop on this, here are the correct sequences. These were all reissued, along with a
few extra tracks, on a Mosaic set. That set was done in master take number order, the LPs were
released in the producer's sequence (Nehushi Ertegun). BTW, all of these albums were recorded in
stereo by Cosimo Matassa at Preservation Hall. Also on that excellent Mosaic set is, in correct
album sequence, Atlantic SD-1297 "Jazz Begins - The Young Tuxedo Brass Band," which is a re-creation
of a traditional Jazz Funeral and procession, recorded outdoors by Tom Dowd.

SD-1408 - Jazz at Preservation Hall - Eureka Brass Band [1963]
1. Just a Little While
2. Bye And Bye
3. Whoopin' Blues
4. Down In Honky Tonk Town
5. Take Your Burden To the Lord
6. Joe Avery's Blues
7. Panama

SD-1409 - Jazz at Preservation Hall, Volume 2 - Jim Robinson & Billie and De De

Pierce [1963]
1. My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
2. Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue
3. You Tell Me Your Dream
4. Gettysburg March
(Jim Robinson's New Orleans Band)

5. Love Songs Of The Nile
6. Shake It & Break It
7. Shine
8. San
9. Ciribiribin
(Billie & De De Pierce)

SD-1410 - Jazz at Preservation Hall, Volume 3 - Paul Barbarin & Punch Miller [1963]
1. Slide, Frog, Slide
2. The Second Line
3. Give It Up
4. Too Late
5. Take a Ferry Boat to New Orleans
(Paul Barbarin's Band)

6. Corrine, Corrina
7. Hindustan
8. Nobody Knows the Way I Feel This Morning
9. Tiger Rag
10. Preservation Blues
(Punch Miller's Bunch & George Lewis)

SD-1411 - Jazz At Preservation Hall, Volume 4 - George Lewis Band [1963]
1. Salutation March
2. Salty Dog
3. Winin' Boy Blues
4. Pork Chops