-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Fine
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 11:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Panasonic discontinues Technics analog turntables

This article quotes the same blog linked here last week. I'm not saying the
report is untrue, I would just like another source of confirmation. It's
curiosu that Panasonic has not issued anything official despite worldwide
media coverage of this supposed end to the 1200 line.

-- Tom Fine