Roger Kulp wrote:

> Too bad about the "no cherry picking".I'm a huge fan/collector of Les Baxter,and
> I would love to get my hands on some of his production music records,both for
> Capitol,and others.

Hi Roger...

Since the object is to sell the entire lot, "cherry picking" would be really
counter productive.

I suspect whoever buys the lot will break it down and sell pieces after
deciding what they want to keep for their own collection.  You may have an
opportunity then to acquire what you want.

The sale has not yet been closed and the Excel list is still available if
anyone wants it... just send me a private off-list email to request it.

... Graham Newton