From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello,

Cary Ginell asked us to put our money where our mouth is; he is right!
However, I would really have to have a burning need, as the following
calculation shows:

> > Deluxe 2-CD box set ($34.95 + shipping)

----- let us put shipping to Denmark at $10.05 to make calculation easier.

This means that the set arrives in Denmark with a price tag of $45 by adding
the two amounts. We have to pay, not customs but VAT on that: 25% or $11.25.
But the Customs Center require a fee for doing this "service" of adding two
numbers and a quarter, and this fee is (in Danish Kroner) $29.29. This means
that obtaining these desirable discs would set me back $85.54. Sadly, that is
not going to happen.

Kind regards,

George