From: "AMIA/IASA 2010"  <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Steve Ramm"  <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 01:12:20 -0400
Subject:  AMIA/IASA 2010 Joint Conference - A few last minute tips!

Dear Steve -

The sun is out here  in Philadelphia – but bring a jacket!
A few last minute tips -
Transport from the  airport:  Information  from the hotel: We  do not
provide transportation from the airport, which is about 18 miles from our
location in Center City. There are two options both accessible from the baggage
claims area:
·         Taxi - is a flat  rate fee of $28.50 .
·         Shuttle Vans –  Several different companies - All read "CENTER
CITY HOTELS" - One that frequents  us regularly is Lady Liberty. No
Reservation is necessary and the cost is  currently $10.00 (plus a $4 fee) per person
and will of course make stops en  route tothe hotel.
·         There is also a  SEPTA train into Market Street East Station
which runs twice an hour and is also  available at baggage  claims.