Hi Roger,

Yes, there are plenty more recordings! There are a great deal of live
performance tapes from concerto and recital performances, that few people
have ever heard. Yes, there are the NY Phil, Boston and quartet recordings.
He also played with numerous orchestras and wind ensembles across the US, in
Europe and Australia. There are about 500 individual source items, including
open reel tapes, cassettes, vinyl records, 45s, instantaneous discs, 78s and
CDs in the collection.

-Melissa

--
Melissa M. Widzinski