I couldn't think of anyone to help John out.  How about ya'll?  Know anyone in Washington area that records cylinders??

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: John Burton
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:23 PM
Subject: Wax Cylinder recording for Ukulele project

Hello Mr. Fisher.
A friend of mine is interested recording some Ukulele songs using a wax cylinder recorder.
I saw that Aaron Keim from "Boulder Acoustic Society" had done some recordings with you and he gave your contact information.
Since we are in the Seattle area I was wondering if you were aware of anyone here does this kind of recording?
Thank you

John Burton
206 419 1919
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.