Indeed, there were several things with Raschér on the Belgian label Alpha.
One album I have been looking for nearly 30 years is the Alpha recording of
the Raschér Quartet performing Jean Absil's Suite sur des themes populaires
roumain; taped it off a library album, but no longer have the tape.

David "Uncle Dave" Lewis
South Lebanon, OH