From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Byron
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 7:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Does anybody know an institution that has a large collection of Polish recordings made in this country?

Hello,

I recently received an e-mail from a person working with Polski Instytut Antropologii in Poland and an institution in Great Britain. (I forgot to bring the name of the institution from work.) He is interested in examining Polish recordings that were made in this country.  I have already sent him information about the "Recorded Sound Reference Center.  Can anybody suggest any places, especially ones that are affiliated with Polish American institutions,  that have this kind of collection?

Eric