CONSER and BIBCO Stats Reporters:

This month's deadline for report stats is November 8.

Please submit your reports by COB, November 8 to have them included in the October stats run.  Your single report may include record contributions for October and any other months not yet reported.

Very soon I'll post a list of all the stats deadlines for FY2011.

As of 4:30 pm EDT Thursday, November 4, we have received CONSER reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

National Agricultural Library

Harvard Divinity School

SUNY at Buffalo

University of California, Los Angeles

National U

Cornell University

Center for Reserach Libraries

University of California, San Diego

University of California, Davis

US Department of State

US Government Printing Office

University of Georgia

Harvard U, University College

Hong Kong University of Science & Technology

Harvard University

Harvard U Law Library

University of Chicago

Indiana University

University of Texas, Austin

Getty Research Institute

National Library of Wales

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

New York Public Library

University of Oregon

University of Pennsylvania

Brown University

Serials Solutions

Saint Louis University School of Law

Vanderbilt University

University of Maryland

Penn State University

University of Washington

New York University Law Library

New York University

As of 4:30 pm EDT Friday, November 4, we have received BIBCO reports from these libraries, and they should not submit any more stats until next reporting period:

University of Colorado at Boulder

Cornell University

Center for Reserach Libraries

University of Florida

US Government Printing Office

Northwestern University

Indiana University

National Library of Medicine

University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

Saint Louis University School of Law

Penn State University

University of Washington

Columbia University

Arizona State University

University of Wisconsin-Madison

University of Hawaii at Manoa

Indiana University School of Law at Indianapolis

Queens Borough PL

Eastman Sch of Music

University of Dayton

Oklahoma State University

Ohio State U

  Thanks again for your help in reporting stats!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator
COIN/Cooperative Programs Section
Library of Congress