Just a couple of things that don't seem to make sense at first sight...

1. Beginning/end of an hour T01:60:60

   - *the end of the hour beginning at 1am*

wouldn't that be either T01:60:00 or T01:59:60 ? T01:60:60 seems to me to
represent one minute past 2.

2. the interval signs, "/" and "//"
Perhaps others would join with me in regretting that ISO ever chose "/" for
interval, as it conflicts with common usage as in today 6/11/10 or 11/6/10
depending on which side of the Atlantic you are. Apologies if this has been
discussed to death already, but using a number of dots is common usage for a
range. One possible convention that I can imagine is to have any sequence of
more than one (say two) "." indicating an interval, and if an interval
between intervals is needed, as with "//", one could have say 4 dots for the
major break. But maybe others have better ideas about how many dots to use.

3. Miscellaneous / Calendar
It seems a no-brainer to define "julian" as an alternative to "gregorian",
though other calendars would presumably be more difficult, as they may have
different components. At least, in my limited understanding, Julian and
Gregorian calendars have the same components.

Hope these comments help.

Simon

--
Simon Grant