Discussion of the Extended Date/Time Format, EDTF, seems to have stabilized, and the features list has been turned into a draft specification.

http://www.loc.gov/standards/datetime/spec.html

We welcome comments, suggestion, corrections, omissions, etc., and there is still time to incorporate new requirements.  Please post to the listserv.

The review period is November 5  to December 6.

We are examining options for moving the draft spec to formalization or standardization and suggestions are welcome.  Possible candidate standards bodies are W3C and IETF.

--Ray