Just a couple of things that don't seem to make sense at first sight...

1. Beginning/end of an hour T01:60:60
wouldn't that be either T01:60:00 or T01:59:60 ? T01:60:60 seems to me to represent one minute past 2.

2. the interval signs, "/" and "//"
Perhaps others would join with me in regretting that ISO ever chose "/" for interval, as it conflicts with common usage as in today 6/11/10 or 11/6/10 depending on which side of the Atlantic you are. Apologies if this has been discussed to death already, but using a number of dots is common usage for a range. One possible convention that I can imagine is to have any sequence of more than one (say two) "." indicating an interval, and if an interval between intervals is needed, as with "//", one could have say 4 dots for the major break. But maybe others have better ideas about how many dots to use.

3. Miscellaneous / Calendar
It seems a no-brainer to define "julian" as an alternative to "gregorian", though other calendars would presumably be more difficult, as they may have different components. At least, in my limited understanding, Julian and Gregorian calendars have the same components.

Hope these comments help.

Simon