We apologize for cross-postings. For best results, we suggest viewing in
html.

All items listed have been withdrawn from the collections of the Air Force
Flight Test Center Technical Research Library.

All interested parties should email [log in to unmask] by COB, 08
December 2010.  Please include complete mailing address and POC.

Thanks,

Darrell Shiplett

AFFTC Technical Research Library

Edwards AFB, CA