Hello-

The FDA Biosciences Library is currently evaluating how we might be able to utilize a new agency-specific wiki called Traction. This project was developed by a specific FDA center and is starting to be used across the agency. It is accessible through our intranet. We would like to explore how using this wiki might add value to our library's public services or internal operations. This tool offers a lot of potential benefits, but we are concerned about duplicating existing resources or investing in a project that will not be adopted by a large number of users.

Does your library currently have a wiki? If so, how do you use it, what does it look like, and what has been your experience? Similarly, what are the major challenges you have confronted? How have you promoted staff buy-in and/or maintained user momentum?

Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Nadine Hernández