Please feel free to contact me if you have questions about how this may affect your current FS subscriptions or Per-search access.

Holly Kerwin
FEDLINK Network Librarian

202-707-4854

In March 2010, OCLC announced that it is transitioning from reselling eContent provided by publishers and other content providers as we increase our focus and investment on enhancing WorldCat and delivering new WorldCat platform services and Web-scale library services.

As part of this transition, we continue to remove databases from FirstSearch when all subscriptions to the content have ended.

Upcoming database changes include :

Access ends December 31, 2010 :

Access ends  January 31, 2011 :

Additional information about OCLC FirstSearch database transitions is available in the OCLC FirstSearch Database Transition list.