Steve-thanks so much for the info.  I was beginning to think I was whacky.
It sounds like Zoom has an issue here.  I am going to call SamsonTech
tomorrow and try to work out a return/replacement with a working unit.  The
M10 is a very nice looking unit, but it is twice the cost of the H1.  It was
a lot easier justifying purchase of the H1.

--
Frank B Strauss, DMD