Sorry, never knew him. My father and his two brothers were army guys,
as far from music as one can imagine, and when they were still around
only briefest mentions were made. I have come to learn he was
controversial, even reviled among some, and I was recommended to read
"Who killed classical music" to learn more. Got the book but haven't
read it yet.

When I started being interested in music as a ttemager, parents
mentioned him as the only other Judson into it... Wish I had asked
more questions! I was 15 when he died.

I'd actually love to hear some stories anyone has to share..
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689