Here's what I wrote. Did anyone see this? I don't believe I did.

re: Rach 2 performance by Composer on LP

But first the rejection notice. This is a new one for me.

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears
to have
already  been  distributed to  the  ARSCLIST  list.  That  is, a
message  with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been
posted to
the list  recently, either by  you or  by someone else.  If you have
reason to
resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been
notified of
a hardware failure with loss of data),  please alter the text of the
message in
some way and resend  it to the list. Note that altering  the "Subject:"
line or
adding blank lines at  the top or bottom of the message  is not
sufficient; you
should  instead add  a  sentence or  two  at  the top  explaining  why
you  are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why
they are
getting two copies of the same message.

------what I wanted to say -----------

So is LCT-1014 the same or not as LM-6123? (first complete reissue in a
set of the 4 Concerto and Paganini Rhapsody).

(This was a Christmas present that I begged for. When I opened the
package, which was obviously records, I was greeted by a recording of
Bach Organ Music! My mother had found one on the Somerset label or some
cheapie groc store label and included that on the top to throw me off
and surprise me, which she did!)

I didn't own LCT-1014, but there was a public library copy that I heard
a long time ago. I never compared the two. I didn't realize all this
about the alt takes until I heard the complete LP reissue, which is
different from LM-6123, (and by then the library's copy of 1014 was long
gone). Or some sides are different. I have never done a detailed
comparison. I remember my astonishment at first hearing of the little
slip towards the end of the third movement.

joe salerno