I remember her from the JACK STERLING radio show, in NY.  Charming!
here is a discography: http://www.classicjazzguitar.com/images/osborne/osborne_disco.htm

Best wishes, Thomas.

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Aaron Levinson
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 9:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Mary Osborne query...

Since helping out ever so slightly on a Beryl Booker documentary that is
being made I was summarily smitten by the woefully under appreciated
talent of Mary Osborne. She saw a Charlie Christian gig live in North
Dakota as a kid and promptly went on to make jazz guitar her life's
work. In a fairer world the fairer sex would get an even shot and Mary
certainly deserved better. Not that she was completely ignored in her
lifetime but I think that a male guitar slinger as kickass as she was
would be something of a household name in jazz circles by this point and
not a tiny footnote.:

Does anyone here have an original LP of Mary Osborne that they would be
willing to sell or trade. I have a CD burn but I want the genuine article.

    MARY OSBORNE: A Girl And Her Guitar, WARWICK 2004

Thanks to all and very happy holidays to the entire ARSC community
around the world,

AA