-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Brooks
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Why are ARSCList messages garbled?

Does anyone know why my ARSCList messages (in Digest form) - and only
ARSCList messages - have been coming through loaded with HTML code? Things
like <BR>, &nbsp, <a href=, etc. Makes them very hard to read. This started
about a month ago and seems to only affect ARSCList. Other digests I get,
such as 78-L, are usually clean. Has anyone else had this problem?

It will be interesting to see  how this message comes through.