There are various brands represented, but the one I shot some ARSC
Conference footage on is Sony. Mike, you're there! Mike, you're gone! I
shot a family reunion on 3M and it is the WORST! Also used Fuji and it
seems to be holding up the very best. I know I must have used some
Maxell but I don't find any in the current pile of tapes working.

I am using a Sony GV-Dwhatever00 thanks to your suggestion Michael.
Great little box. No rewinder. The camera hasn't been used in years.

joe salerno