You can't get anything similar to mine these days because the shelves I have on that side of the room were custom built for 78 storage in a radio station. What I love about them are the tapered dividers, which makes grabbing the record closest to them easier. The BEST thing you can do is build your own cabinets or hire a carpenter to do them. Plywood is fine and so long as you put in dividers no wider than 18 inches apart, the shelves won't sag. Particle board works also using this system but it's much heavier. They have white melamine coated particle board planks at Home Depot that look nice.

When the Jazz Man closed down, the Saturday Crowd was invited to take any of the shelving they wanted and I took two cabinets. They measure about 6 feet high by 2 feet wide by 1 foot deep. They were probably some of the original cabinets that were built for the shop in 1939. One of them has Meade Lux Lewis's name and phone number etched into the side. I took these two cabinets, copied the measurements, and built about 8 more just like them using pine for some and particle board for others. For the particle board ones, I nailed some nicer molding over the edges to hide the ugly particle board "grain" (which looks like pock marks).

Cary Ginell