Yeah, it's the "approximate" that I'm trying to pin down.

Steve Smolian

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Larry Friedman
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 3:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Haydn Quartets. Vienna Konzerthaus

BTW, I forgot to mention the dates of these recordings, maybe because they
are difficult to pin down. The VKQs Schubert series is usually dated 1950,
and their other Westminsters seem to date from the early 50s. The Preisers
date from the approximate same time.

-Larry