We started the using Oxygen12 editor for our ead finding aids  a few
months ago and have hit a snag transforming the xml file with an xslt
stylesheet. The transformed html files are generating in the Oxygen12
folder in our Program Files (on our individual computers), when we'd
like to have them go to a folder on our common drive (which is where the
xml files reside).

I have been trying different things with the output setting in the
"configure transformation scenario," but no matter what instructions I
choose, the html files are still generating in Oxygen12. Has anyone hit
this issue or is anyone willing to share how they configure the
transformation scenario to not have the
html generate in the Oxygen folder?

I'm sure it's probably something simple that I'm missing...and although
it's tempting to just copy over the new files into the correct
folder...I'd really
like to know how it's done!

Thanks.

Caryn

Caryn Radick, Processing Archivist
Special Collections and University Archives
Rutgers University Libraries
169 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ  08901-1163
Phone: (732) 932-7006 x 374