Hi Kim,

Are you referring to the container type not displaying in the HTML
representation of your finding aid?  Although many institutions have a
standard set of container types that they adhere to, there are no
restrictions in the schema, to my knowledge.  The most likely issue here is
that your scripts for rendering the XML into HTML (XSLT, for example) do not
have a handler for the container type you wish to display.

Ethan