From: Kim Kleinhans <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, December 2, 2010 3:24:44 PM
Subject: Container Type

We are creating a finding aid for our collection of City Directories.
There are fiche, film and books.  The fiche and film are housed in a cabinet and
that container type is showing up fine in the EAD.  Others we have tried are not
working.
Does anyone have a list of allowed words in the “containertype” field?   We
would like it to state where are city directory books are located.

Thanks in advance,

Kimberly Kleinhans, librarian
Local History/Genealogy
Onondaga County Public Library