Kim,

Are you sure the problem is not with your style sheet?  What editor are you using? Could it be enforcing some local restrictions?

Best,
Maury Bouchard

From: Kim Kleinhans <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, December 2, 2010 3:24:44 PM
Subject: Container Type

We are creating a finding aid for our collection of City Directories.

There are fiche, film and books.  The fiche and film are housed in a cabinet and that container type is showing up fine in the EAD.  Others we have tried are not working.

Does anyone have a list of allowed words in the “container type” field?   We would like it to state where are city directory books are located.

Thanks in advance,

Kimberly Kleinhans, librarian

Local History/Genealogy

Onondaga County Public Library