I believe in preparing for the future and anything can happen.  No one
predicted that Christchurch, NZ, would get hit by a 7.1 earthquake, and we
have had 4328 quakes since Sept 4, 2010.  We continue to sustain damage with
each aftershock on a daily basis.

Never think it won't happen here as it just does, just look at the floods in
Queensland, Australia, they are devastating.  You could have an electrical
fire from you PC, who knows, but never be complacent, be ready and prepared
for anything......a thug could even decide to nut off in your house and
sledgehammer all your discs.  Think about it, we live in a crazy and
unpredictable world.

My advice>>>>>>>>>>Get insuranced now for any event, certainly glad I am.

Cheers
'living on shakey ground'
Marie