I've e-mailed copies of the PDFs to Tom, Shai, & Richard.  That's all I'm
going to do.  I respectfully ask anyone else to wait for the Web site
postings.

Remember, you'll need a new strobe disk after you mod your turntable.  If
you want to roll your own, I suggest Nauck's Strobe-Exec program
<http://tinyurl.com/4m8epbs>.

If you want to listen to the 78s without involving a PC, I can recommend
the TC-778, an external 78/RIAA phono preamp <http://tinyurl.com/4jn5nt9>
(which looks suspiciously like the REK-O-KUT Audiophile Archival Pre-Amp
<http://tinyurl.com/4m8epbs>.)  The TC-778 is limited to a single
equalization curve, but it makes listening to 78s more enjoyable.  I think
the 12V wall-wart transformer that came with mine is on the cheap side,
but the slight buzz I hear may be due to a ground-loop problem I have yet
to isolate.

Finally, I run the output of the TC-778 through a KAB Souvenir DRX jr.  I
love this box.  It takes stereo input from the turntable and gives you the
option of one of the following outputs: Stereo, Reverse, Left, Right,
Mono.  The Left/Right option has made some thrift store 78s listenable.
Unfortunately, KAB no longer sells the DRX jr, but perhaps they can be
persuaded to bring it back.  KAB still has a Web page for it:
<http://tinyurl.com/4v9mxkq>.