From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hi Richard,

thanks for giving space for this. I have downloaded and will not be a load on
your server -- for this at least anymore.

The modification in itself is quite primitive; I would be more dreaming of a
modification giving X-tal locked 33 1/3, 45.0 or 45.1, and 78.00 (neither
here nor there!) as well as variable control in each range. Or preferably X-
tal locked at any speed set by a control!

That we are dealing with a consumer machine fix is evident from the spinup
time: 3 revolutions at 78rpm. The EMT has less than a quarter revolution at
that speed.

Kind regards and thanks to Jon who made this available in the first place,

George