-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 6:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] DATs DELETED but not LPs/ hi speed cc duplication

Any nostalgia freaks interested in the Otari in-cassette duper I have
leftover is storage? It runs and the meters move but nothing gets recorded
on the two copies... Free to a good home (plus shipping)!

This was the best in-cassette duplicator as it ran 8x insead of 16x or
higher speed...

<L>