Hello -

Does anyone know of a lab, preferably in the NYC or Mid-Hudson Valley  
area, that can transfer an old RCA Sound Tape Cartridge to CD?   A  
friend found it among his father's things and would like to hear  
what's on it.  It is 1/4" and the box says it is type 264 C1.

Any information would be helpful.

Thank you.

Michael Dolan